Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singh428 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:12 AM
    Flirt,aruge and make up what's going on?
    If two very close work friends flirt,argue a lot and then make up like two old married couples what do you think is happening between them and why?? Going on for two years constantly and often she says to me we are like two old married couples.

:)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 10:49 AM

Does this have anything to do with your other posts?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 11:42 AM

I used to do the same thing with a girl I worked with and everybody else said we were like two old married couples, and "just get married already." It meant nothing, it was just a way to pass the day and something for everybody to talk about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal to flirt so much with different men? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 23 and I have dated a few guys until now, of which I was really in love with one of them. I was dating the other ones because I liked them, and I just wanted to have someone to spend time with, have fun, etc. Two months ago I moved to a different city and I broke up with my boyfriend and...

Should I flirt?Does he like me but? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I like this guy that is about 3 years older than me that I go around in a group with our mates.I have liked him for a while now but he had a girlfriend so I didn't do anything and kept it quiet, I still haven't said anything. When he and I was at our mates sleepover we all got drunk ( I didn't...

Serial flirt [ 4 Answers ]

It's been 2 months since my first ever love broke up with me. I never really liked anyone before him, but now, I'm turning into a serial flirt. I can't help but subtly flirt with all the guys. I haven't gotten over my ex so I don't want to date anyone, but because of my new habit, there are 3 guys...

How Do You Flirt? [ 2 Answers ]

I think this belongs to adult sexuality. On one of my other questions I got ask on my flirting, then it came to me that I have never flirted before and don't know how (very shameful), so please answers me this: what's the best way for a guy to flirt?

View more questions Search