Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romy_dash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 07:47 AM
    virus
    How a virus is created and how is it executed?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 12:00 PM

Hard to explain in brief terms, as they are made to do different in different situations, if you Google your question, many links will come up that may help get an idea of how some of these things work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anti-Virus pop-up Virus [ 3 Answers ]

For the last week, every time I go online I get annoying pop-up ads and warning messages sayying' you're computer may be infected with malware and viruses, click here... " . Also, one of the pop-up ads is a virus scan. When I try to close them, I have to click close about ten times to get rid of...

Do I have a virus [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on my computer it starts making this weird like skipping noise and then the screen that says toshiba comes up and tehn it just starts listing Intel UNDI, PEX-2.1 (build 082) Copyright (c) 1997-2000 Intel Corporation For Realtek RTL8100E/1801E Fast Ethernet Network Adapter v1.02...

Virus [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, My PC is affected one virus worm.win32.autot.c, I am using the latest antivirus and uptodate, that affecting one one folde in system 32 rvhost.exe, I can't remove that folder, how can I remove that virus

Possible New Virus [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Emails are being circulated and forwarded with a new virus warning, for which there are not yet any Antivirus Definitions. The following may or may not be a Hoax. A new virus is going around. It comes to you in email with the subject line "A Card for You". If you open this email, the...

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search