Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    visionary1562 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 06:06 AM
    Immigration Fraud
    Trying 2 c if I missed something. Married a Colombian woman and later found out that she had committed ID theft, never reported it 2 Immigrations at her interview and never told the judge in her case that she didn't have her citizenship yet either. Now in the process of getting a divorce and all the bones are coming out of the closet, Medicaid Fraud investigation, evidence of registering vehicles 4 illegals, falsifying papers in Court, sister in the country illegally, adultery, possible child neglect ( being investigated by CPS), numerous aliases, and maybe money laundering. I've notified ICE along with the lady who's ID was stolen and the S/A said," she knew what she was doing", contacted the State Dept. about the children, reported 2 CPS all information, and given FDLE everything that I've got to help with the Medicaid fraud investigation. Did I miss anything or can someone out there tell me where else 2 turn 2.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 08:22 PM

If you reported all these alleged crimes and she is already being invesigated then you don't need to do anything else. Although you could be in trouble too, how did she register cars and obtain fake id's without your knowledge or help? Or was this before the marriage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud [ 3 Answers ]

Is it a crime for a person to get paid to marry an out of country(Phillipines)person to enable them to get citizenship here in United states? If so, Where can it be reported?

How can I tell if it immigration fraud? [ 12 Answers ]

I know someone who just married a man to obtain a green card and then about 8 month later got pregnant by another man?what is that?is it legal?

Immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

If some one married to me and I just found out he was using me for the green card and money then I was trying to file for divorce after 5 years of marriage he doesn't want me to divorce him until he gets his citizen ship ,because its faster ,he wants me to lie for the immigration other wise he will...

Immigration fraud [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it that immigration fraud is taken so lightly or so it seems? If immigration laws were stronger and suspicious marriages were looked into like they should be for the 3 yrs someone needs to be married to stay here then I believe a lot of people would be in jail and a lot sent back to their...

Immigration Fraud [ 4 Answers ]

In Canada what is the penalty for immigration fraud?

View more questions Search