Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N.J Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 07:56 PM
    Having troble with Orgasm
    Hi,
    Well my boyfriend and I have been going out now for about 6 months and I can't seem to have an orgasm. It's not only frustrating to me but to him too. He tries really hard and I hate leaving him feeling like he isn't pleasing me. I was wondering if maybe having low iron in my blood could be a problem or if someone could recommend something to help me.
    Thanks.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 08:37 PM
    I'm not sure about the iron in the blood but has he attempted to satisfy you orally? This is the best way to stimulate the clitoris!
    You and him can check out this site

www.askmen.com

It is a site designed for males but it covers a lot of things in regards to sex and its pleasures. Just don't be offended with some of the male terms the authors use at times.

It is about experimenting and finding what is right for you.

I hope you don't just rush into the intercourse hoping for an orgasm. There should be consdierable foreplay to ensure you are ready to be satisfied.

Anyway check out that site and see if ti can help you two!
    jimfun71 Posts: 22, Reputation: 4

Aug 22, 2006, 08:49 PM
    You, like most women are not stimulated by penatration. Almost all women are stimulated to orgasam by clitoral stimulation. "Flickin the bean if you know what I mean." You should experiment with your body by yourself and with your partner. Try different things, teach him what makes you feel good.
    Amythest Posts: 98, Reputation: 6

Aug 22, 2006, 09:41 PM
    Sometimes it isn't even that the physical part is wrong I find sometimes that if I am just emotionall there fully, or that there is so many streeses on my mind, or I am worried, I can't have an orgasm, where as at other times when I am there I can... So does this sound like you? Definitely try the stimulating the clitoris, or positions that will stimulate them both, but if you still have problems, then maybe ( if you are like me) you are not emotionaly connected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an orgasm? [ 5 Answers ]

I am Les. And I've been dating my GF for about 1 month and 16 days and well the topic of Orgasims came up and I was thinking crap I don't even know what it is I mean I do but I don't and I don't know how to have one or get one.. so my questions are: 1.)what is an Orgasm? 2.)How do I have one? ...

Can't have an orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 and I have never had sex.. I have only ever been to second base before and I have been fingered a lot of times... every time I have ever been fingered I can't never reach an orgasm.. I get very wet but never feel any thing.. I fake sounds to make my boyfriend think I enjoying it but I...

Only one orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hi 2 all .my girlfreind can only have one orgasm ,after that she don't let me move because she dose feels something funny ,ticklish... why is that? :confused:

Troble starting my civic [ 2 Answers ]

I own a 97civic DX 5 speed with 116000 miles I have trouble starting my car some times a lot of the times I have to give it gas so it can start, some times when I turn it on and rev it up it seems like the fuel gets stuck or its running on three cylinder but after a couple of seconds it sounds...

View more questions Search