Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabbygeg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 07:51 PM
    Beat the amortization
    Ok, my 10th grd math teacher asked us to write a paper about beating the amortizations on debt... but all I have been able to come up with is the meaning of it... and several amortization calculators, but these aren't telling me what I need. Does anyone know any thing about this?? :confused:
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 5, 2007, 11:08 PM
    Talk to your teacher. If it's an assignment then the teacher can grade you higher if you ask for help. Otherwise ask you mother, father, siblings (if any) or classmates. If no-one knows then the best way is to ask the teacher. This way you can get higher grades AND no the right answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could someone help me think of this song name? It's techno and the beat goes... [ 3 Answers ]

Dododododo do do dodododo really fast.. or Dunnnananan do do Dunnnananan do do DunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnanananDunnnananan someone please help!

Timing belt on a Civic 91 - beat this! [ 4 Answers ]

I just found out my Dad nor my brother ever changed a timing belt on my Honda Civic 91 DX (well, I call it "my honda", but I just got it from my brother about 2 weeks ago), and right now the car has a bit over 145k miles on it! I'm afraid to start the car now. By the way, how much do you guys...

View more questions Search