Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHelpMex08 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 12:35 AM
    How To Get Rid of Gray Hair
    I am only 19 years old and I have GRAY HAIR! I am a latina and my hair is pitch black but now I'm starting to see a lot of gray hair coming in.. does anyone know how to help me? Thanks.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 01:28 AM

Dye it.
    xHelpMex08 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 02:47 AM

I don't want to dye it because I love the color of my dark hair and the fake black dye will ruin it
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 1, 2009, 02:55 AM

I don't know of any other options other than to deal with it.
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Mar 1, 2009, 01:22 PM

There is nothing you can do to remove gray hair. Gray hair is apart of life and getting older. Not that you are old at all being that you are 19. The only thing to do is to dye it. You can use a semi. That way it will wash out after 12-20 washes. Well I hope that will help you out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gray Hair [ 4 Answers ]

Is it normal for a 19 yr is getting gray hairs?

Gray hair [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to get rid of gray hair without all of the chemicals? I do not want it to affect my hairs texture or body.

Gray Hair [ 2 Answers ]

How do I allow my hair to come in gray gracefully? I can't handle the ugly root dilemma!!

How do I let my hair go gray? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 43 years old and have been coloring my hair for 20 years. My hair dresser says that I'm about 90% gray. The maintenance to keep it covered is difficult... having to color about every 3 weeks now. I feel that I would like to let it go gray, but don't know how without looking...

Gray hair too much [ 1 Answers ]

I am 57 years old. I have been completely gray for about five years. My hair was originally very dark brown (almost black) and long. I started getting gray in my 20's, so I spent years coloring my hair. I finally decided to let the gray grow out. Now, that it's completely gray, it seems to be...

View more questions Search