Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleykr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 10:57 PM
    Cartoon movie from 80's about a bear that finds a dinosaur
    I'm dying to figure out the name of this animated movie! It's a TV cartoon movie about a bear who finds a beach ball that turns out to be a dinosaur egg. He raises the dinosaur (names him "Dexter") and eventually has to set him free (in a cave) because he gets too big. Any help would be awesome!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 10:59 PM

Dexter the Dragon & Bumble the Bear: Als je begrijpt wat ik bedoel (1983)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

NEED the name of 80's? Cartoon movie. Someone know this? [ 4 Answers ]

I watched this movie as a kid in the late eighties/early nineties. Can't remember much, but here goes... A child's Grandpa or Father goes missing, and I remember there being a pipe sitting there on the table. The child goes in search of them? Most of the rest is really sketchy. We see a scene...

DRAGON or Flying dinosaur movie/show late 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I remember a child with a dinosaur or Dragon, I really think it's a dragon. So the dragon flies over a field, high up, over the hills etc. there are fences... I think a train also is around. The dragon lives in a cave. A boy flies with him there I think. I don't remember much but I've been looking...

Name of animated movie from 80's with a bear [ 1 Answers ]

There was a cartoon movie that I rented from jumbo video when I was a kid. The main character was a bear that was a reject toy from a toy factory. He got sent down a chute into a room full of other reject toys. Through the window came some sort of magic dust that turned him into a living bear. ...

Looking for children's 80's feature length Cartoon - man, boy, space, dinosaur pet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi - can anyone remember a Cartoon which was feature length and I think of the 80's. At least that is when I would have been watching it. There was a little boy who had some sort of creature for a pet which I think was like a small dinosaur. It dies when it gets dragged into a cave by...

View more questions Search