Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pwtucker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 12:01 PM
    "You're my number one" trance song query
    Flying back from Madrid I heard this song on the inflight radio station, and now I can't figure out who sings it.

It's a mellow sort of trance song, with this sultry woman singing in a low key way the whole way through. The chorus is this part where she sings, "Cause you're my number one..."

And that's about all that I've got. Frustrating! I think it's recent, and it's not the S-Club 7 song, nor the Enrique Iglesias song, nor by Elena Paprizou. Please help out!
    PAUL BLUE Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2006, 01:51 PM
    I think the song that your referring to is called 'Number 1' & is by a band called Goldfrapp.
    ChopinConcerto2 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 10:09 AM

Its 'Number 1' by Goldfrapp.
    silvershamrockd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 07:33 PM
    You're looking for 2Wicky by Hooverphonic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

Looking for song title lyrics are "In the morning I can see the sign no wonder I... " [ 7 Answers ]

I have been trying to figure out who this song is by and what it is called. It's a rock song sung by a guy and some of the lyrics are... "In the morning I can see the sign, no wonder I could never keep you satisfied" I know this song is older maybe a few years. If anyone has any ideas...

Use of a "chorus line" of a song by Bob Marley to print onto a shirt... [ 10 Answers ]

Hello! Would anyone know if it is illegal to print a paragraph or phrase or chorus of one of Bob Marley's songs onto a shirt to sell for retail? Thanks, sky68

Who sings the song "brown liquor in a dirty glass"? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song "BROWN LIQUOR IN A DIRTY GLASS" ?

View more questions Search