Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phimcon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Packard bell 1200+scanner
    A friend gave me packard bell scanner1200+without the cd to install in my laptop xp window. When I download the drivers still not working. But the green light is on. Please what do I do to make it work.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Mar 2, 2009, 12:36 AM
    Where did you get the drivers and how do you know it isn't working? If not Packard Bell, try the driver at Packard Bell - Diamond 1200 plus USB flatbed scanner (if this is your scanner). If your laptop has a SiS chipset, there is also a patch for correcting freezing or non-detection issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardware packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner [ 1 Answers ]

My packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner will not scan it is pluged in and installed and my PC says it is not pluged in we have unistalled and reinstalled but comes back with the same

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus flat bed scanner [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have one of the above scanners. Since I upgraded to Windows Xp Pro I cannot get it to scan. When I look in System Manager it says that the scanner is installed OK and the icon shows on the My Computer screen Is this a problem with my scanner or my USB installation? Anybody any ideas or...

Packard bell diamond 1200 scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a new laptop and want to install this scanner but have lost the disc. I have been informed by a salesperson in Pc world that I won't be able to get another one. Can anyone tell me in PLAIN ENGLISH how to install without a disc Many Thanks

Packard bell diamond 1200 plus scanner won't install [ 15 Answers ]

Hi I have a Packard bell diamond 1200 scanner plus and when I tried to install it the other day it said it couldn't verify it certificate and continuing with the installation could destabilize and impar my computer, the thing is that I installed it before and its worked fine but I don't know why it...

View more questions Search