Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2carragher3 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 08:08 AM
    I need an excuse
    Wasn't sure whether to put in under this topic

Anyway

I've been trying to find somewhere to go out tonight and I've been complaining how boring my night will be if I don't do something, to someone. Now that person has asked me to go out to some really bad thing and I don't want to go. So how do I say no without making it obvious that I'm saying no?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 08:11 AM

you stand up for your values and say NO, and you learn not to say things you don't really mean and put yourself into these things.

Honesty
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Feb 28, 2009, 08:56 PM

You say NO. That is all. Don't make up an excuse. You should stand up for yourself and not let it bother you if that person knows you are saying no. If you truly find it wrong, then there should not be a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother's excuse-filled boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

All right, this is going to probably be a long story so I would really appreciate it if you stick with it until the end! I will try not to make it confusing. My mother met a man online around January. He was originally from Ohio but had moved to Florida to work installing plumbing. When my mom...

Long Distance Relationship Excuse [ 8 Answers ]

Ladies, this one is for you. Do women use "I'm involved with someone in a long distance relationship" as a way of letting a guy know that she's just not interested?

Excuse me I've had unprotected sex 5 times with guys and I'm a guy do you think I have [ 4 Answers ]

Excuse me I've had unprotected sex 5 times with guys and I'm a guy do you think I have an std?

He says he doesn't trust me. Is this an excuse to break up? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello.. I'm a 27 year old female involved in a relationship that has me going out of my mind... We have lived on the same neighborhood all of our lives. He got married then divorced and went back to his parents. I got married at 22 but then got involved (while still married) with my divorced...

Good excuse for violating probation [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed the last 2 months of reporting for probation. Now I at my last appointment and I need a very good excuse as to why I haven't reported the past 2 months. Is there one?

View more questions Search