Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonjonwil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 09:31 AM
    I am not sure I am in the right area... help me if I am not! Lol I need hair color advice. I have been coloring my hair with dark permanent hair color. I have grey hair now at my roots. I would like to put streaks of grey/silver in my hair to blend with the roots. Is this possible?
    Thanks for any help!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 30, 2006, 12:38 AM
    Yes, it is possible to have sliver streaks in your hair. Your hair will need to be lifted with bleach, then a gray/silver color is used to give you the silver look. You should consider letting a professional hairstylist do it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

How to take out hair color [ 6 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and I want to go back to my natural color without going to salon and doing it and I'm wondering what the best way is to take the color out

Hair color [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter tried to bleach her hair about 2 weeks ago, when can we dye it a darker color?

Hair color fading [ 1 Answers ]

I tried to highlight my hair blonde, but it didn't turn out so good. It is too blonde, and I like the natural color of my hair much better. I need to find a hair-healthy way to make the color go away before school starts tomarrow morning. Thanks! :)

Hair color issues [ 1 Answers ]

Yesterday I had my dark brown hair highlighted and I am unhappy with the results. My hair was foiled and bleached and then the highlights were treated with a toner that came out red. I had wanted lighter brown highlights. The hairdresser told me that it would fade with shampooing. Is there...

View more questions Search