Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lc102191 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Find adopted sister!
    :(how can i find my adopted sister? I haven't seen he in over like 7 years. Every website that i have found does'nt help an it cost alot of money so i need some way to find her that doesnt cost!! Lol i really want to find her . If you can help in any way write me back!!
    Thanks,
    ♥chelsea♥
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 11:14 PM
    Hi, lc102191!

What is her first and last name, please? It would be helpful to know that. Also, is she over the age of 18. If she's not, it may be very difficult to find any information about her.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my adopted brother? [ 4 Answers ]

Can any one please tell me how I might find my adopted brother, he was born in about 1968,in cumbria and went to a family in newcastle,his birth name was brendan tyrone baglee,what are the search avenues I can take legally if any? I'm desperate to find him.

Find out if I am adopted [ 3 Answers ]

How can I found out if I am adopted for free

I have found my adopted sister after 16 years what now? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi let me start by telling you the good news... After 16 years I have found my sister.She was adopted when she was 1 year old and I have found her through the bt phone book... The bad news is I'm scared... Because I went looking for her and I don't know if that's against the law she will be 18 this...

How do I find out if someone was adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the process in finding out if my daughter was adopted by her step-father when I was living out of state at the time?

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

View more questions Search