Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lundscooby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Spirit connections
    I would like to know if spirts can hear what you say. I have a history with feeling there presence from since I was a kid. I just don't know how to better understand the feelings I have. I have herd noises and have felt things mostly good but one time I felt something and I looked around my room it was dark and then I seen a light almost like a small little bulb it moved came right to my face and I was scared as hell but it was like it had a face but didn't. I felt its power and it felt very evil. I had played with objugi board a week prior to this happening. How do I know for sure if I have a spirt attaction and what powers do they have? Can they really hurt me? I want to say things but am afarid something might happen. Do they ( spirts ) tend to only be in the dark? Does it matter if it's light out? How can I communicate with them. I know they are for really and want to unerstand more.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Mar 4, 2009, 01:25 PM

For all I talk about spirits a lot on this site and elsewhere, I'm not really sure what a "spirit" is. Maybe I'd call it an "energy," or maybe just a "being." We have spirits. Or maybe I should say we are spirits. So are animals and plants and rocks and computer chips and droplets of water. We are all spirits, and we are all part of one Spirit, that different religions call by different names.

In this society, we think of there being one world that we all inhabit by day, the waking world, what we might call the "material world" or "reality." But this world is no more or less real than many other states of being that exist, and which we can reach on a feeling or intuitive level, or in dreams or in a meditative trance (or, for that matter, by ingesting certain kinds of plants or running a high fever). It's a big universe, with many different kinds of things in it. Very few of those things are wholly "good" or wholly "evil." Most of them are just trying to survive, get along, be happy, and learn. Of course, when a bengal tiger or HIV is just going along, doing its own thing, trying to survive, that can be bad for us if we get in its way. So while I tend to be sparing of the word "evil," I do use the word "dangerous." Some things are dangerous to us, and we can be very dangerous to other kinds of being, and each other, if we use our power carelessly or unknowingly.

So, to answer your specific question, when you sense something on a different level of reality, it's like you are tuning the radio in your brain to a different station. It's going to sound different than what you are used to. If you usually listen to rap, and tune into country, it will sound strange. If you tune into a Spanish language station, you might not understand it at all, until you aprendado espanol, verdad?

Likewise, if a "spirit" from another level of being hears you, it may have a hard time understanding you. This planet earth may seem as foreign to us as its home dimension may seem to you. If it visits our planet often, it may learn our languages. If it used to live here, say it is what we would call the "ghost" of a deceased human person, then it may remember the language. In general, I would say more kinds of beings can read human emotions than those that can understand English words.

You may want to decide to go out looking for a spiritual guide or companion, a being on a different level of reality who is wise and good, who can teach you and help you when you need it.
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Mar 27, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lundscooby View Post
    I would like to know if spirts can hear what you say. I have a history with feeling there presence from since i was a kid. I just don't know how to better understand the feelings i have. I have herd noises and have felt things mostly good but one time I felt something and i looked around my room it was dark and then i seen a light almost like a small little bulb it moved came right to my face and i was scared as hell but it was like it had a face but didn't. I felt its power and it felt very evil. I had played with objugi board a week prior to this happening. How do i know for sure if i have a spirt attaction and what powers do they have? Can they really hurt me? I want to say things but am afarid something might happen. Do they ( spirts ) tend to only be in the dark? Does it matter if it's light out? How can i communicate with them. I know they are for really and want to unerstand more.
    Whenever you play with the Quiji Board you will hardly every contact who you intended. You are opening the gateway to the spirit world so you should be prepared to be in contact with the entire spirit world and so embrace yourself for whoever comes. Generally they can't hurt you in the physical plane but if you where to enter their plain by way of channeling without protection, without a circle then they can hurt you there... in the physical world, you can be hurt but only if you enter their realm. Now, for them to manifest into the physical plane then they would use energy in its purest form. Including energy from you. They generally do come in the night but not because they are evil but rather you are more susceptible to the bata mode of self, light does not pass through them so it would not matter which time of day. If you feel that it was evil then chances are your intuition is right since intuition comes from the creative part of the brain. They have really no powers on our plain unless you give it its powers (feeding emotions - energy - fear). If you feel it is not good I suggest you don't make any further communications with it (be it whatever spirit, being or demon)... that is if you believe in that sort of thing (some believe it is only positive and negative energy or heaven and hell, angel or demon, ying and yang - true enough there must be balance so I believe that both must coexist for harmony). Why would you want to be in contact with something that is evidently not good? I suggest you tell whatever it is to leave and maybe you can do some further self exploration of your spirituality to understand what you are comfortable with and how open you are to the concepts and ideas (which to many sounds crazy, someone with an overactive imagination etc). I use to experiment with "things" like that and I honestly can tell you that physical things did happen, I had no good feeling and refrained from further usage... there is always a effect... as you can clearly see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have A spirit following me? [ 31 Answers ]

I think I might have a spirit following either me or my husband, Everywhere we move to, we always experience something, me first though. I kind of think it might be me though cause I experience more than he does. We had lived in this apartment that we just recently moved out of, and I was...

Is there a spirit following me [ 2 Answers ]

:) hello my name is charlene. Since I was a little girl I've always believed in afterlife. I've had three house's altogether and all have seemed to be haunted. Is there something telling me something eveynight I get chills down my back can anyone help me. I love ghost and spirits I am not scared...

Is it a spirit? [ 7 Answers ]

Okay. So here's the deal. I think maybe my whole life I've seemed to be paranoid, terrified, yet intrigued by spirits. And I've had some experiences. Not a lot though and that's why I need help. A lot of the time I'm worried that its just me. But I have never been able to shake away the interest....

Did I see a spirit? [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I were chatting on the cam this morning. I was noticing the light through the outside window in his internet café and how it bounced around the room. He had to clean some in the café, so turned the cam around for me to watch what he was doing. Everything was normal until I saw...

Being a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know my spirit... if I looked to the miror in my eyes and enter my eyes does it work?

View more questions Search