Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    househunting Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 03:47 PM
    Webs of mold
    When we were viewing a home for sale we saw what looked like webs of mold on the floor joices of part of the basement that had a dirt floor. If this is mold could it be dangerous to our health?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 08:43 PM

Mold can be dangerous to your health, you should have a complete inspection done by a professional

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord will not Clean mold or replace mold covered cabinate in a timely Manner [ 4 Answers ]

We have Mold in our rented house! We had a pipe break under our kitchen sink and the landlord came and fixed that about a month ago, and said he would be back to fix the cabinate under the sink. Well it is now COVERED in mold and its even growing in the drawers. We called and he came and "cleaned"...

Spider webs causing check engine light [ 1 Answers ]

My 2007 Hyundia Sonata has only 22,000 miles. I brought the car into the dealer for a "engine light" problem with a PO449 code. I was charged a $100 to clean out a spider web that caused a "vent control solenoid" to malfunction. Even though I have 36K bumper to bumper coverage the repair was not...

Webs server with two nic ip and single nameserver work? [ 1 Answers ]

We have register name serve ns1.dahod.com at now working In ip :64.92.111.151 in webserver now I want to add second nic in Webserver with second isp ip address now my question it should be possible That ns1.dahod.com register in ip 64.92.111.151 and I add another ip to same nameserver Either...

Webs on shrubs [ 1 Answers ]

Something is making webs on our shrubs. There are several of these webs, and when I knock them down, they reappear by the next day. I don't think it's bag worms because I've seen those before and these look different. I don't see any bugs or spiders on them. I'm always afraid to put chemicals...

Spider webs/varicose veins [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I know someone who have spider webs and varicose veins. Is there a non surgical way of removing it? Thanks!

View more questions Search