Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredlionel Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 11:15 AM
    To know how to connect two computers through one dial up connection
    Sir/madam,

I don't know how to connect two computers through one dial up connection.it would be helpful to me if any one tell me how to connect two systems through one dial up internet connect and I also want to know how I can access internet form both the system simultaniouly and also I want to know if I can access internet from any 1 system any for this whether both system should be on
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 11:35 AM

Amazon.com: Always On Wireless WDB20B WiFlyer Wireless Access Point: Electronics

And one of the Apple Airport models allow dial-up wireless access. The Apple airport allows both wired and wireless. Not sure about the Wiflyer.

So you can equip your computers with a wireless card and go that route.

With the right version of Windows, there is something called "Internet connection sharing", but I don't know if it works for dial-up. In this case, the computer with the connection must be on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skype for dial up connection [ 3 Answers ]

I have a dial up internet connection and I am planning to use Skype "Linksys WIP320 Wireless-G IP Phone for Skype" or " Linksys CIT400 Skype Dual-Mode WiFi IP Phone". Which is better for me ?How's the connection like? I've no Idea help... Bundle of Thanks

Can't connect--Error 680--No Dial Tone [ 9 Answers ]

My computer has always worked just fine. I take good proper care of it and scan for viruses everyday. I use dial-up (NetZero is the ISP) and the other night, my husband had just connected and walked away. We were in the living room when we heard the modem dialing up and reconnecting again. This...

How to connect computers for Lan [ 1 Answers ]

I am Fresher in Networking Field, I want to know different ways of coneecting computers for lan, How to create Proxy server, DNS

Connect remote computer through dial-up [ 2 Answers ]

Dear experts How to connect 2 remote computers through modem and telephone line? Tell me the details procedure ? If it is not possible with modem then what is other way to connect ? Pl guide,? Thanks

Dial up connection [ 2 Answers ]

Aoa, I have dial up connection to internet.I can not listen phone calls during internet usage. I want to know that am I called by phone during my web browsing? Is there any program available to know about which Tel Phone calls are coming my during web browsing? Thank you

View more questions Search