Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grayfox Posts: 129, Reputation: 23

Aug 22, 2006, 01:03 AM
    Can I get something straight?
    All right, I have heard a few things, if anyone can clarify it would be most appreciated. Is one considered to still be a virgin as long as they have not had an orgasm as the result of penetration, or is any sexual activity resulting in an orgasm considered sex and therefore= loss of virginity? Thanks!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 02:05 AM
    You are still a virgin when you have not yet experienced full intercourse.

If you still haven't had full intercourse but experienced an orgasm thorugh oral sex then in my eyes you are still a virgin.

Hope this helps.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 22, 2006, 06:50 AM
    If you have been penetrated, you are not a virgin.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2006, 07:09 AM
    To be considered a virgin your hymen must still be in place. Breaking of the hymen is a result of penetration.

However, in my opinion, a virgin is someone who has not experienced ANY form of sex.

But physiologically you are a virgin if penetration has not occurred.

Aug 22, 2006, 09:05 AM
    So say that penetration has occurred, but neither had an orgasm as a result, you would no longer be a virgin?
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Aug 22, 2006, 09:12 AM
    No, if there is penetration, you are no longer a virgin. Having or not having an orgasm doesn't make a difference.
    Expert

Aug 22, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Orgasm has nothing to do with virginity. Penetration is what causes one to lose their virginity.

Also, please be sure you know that you CAN get pregnant the first time!!

Aug 22, 2006, 10:09 AM
    Lol, don't worry I know about getting pregnant the first time. I was only curious as to the technicalities of virginity. So this is what I've gathered, you are a virgin if you have not penetrated or been penetrated vaginally with or by the male penis. Correct? Or does penetration with anothers fingers count/ anal penetration by the penis? OR all sexual acts with another being..
    Expert

Aug 22, 2006, 11:07 AM
    In my opinion any sexual act results in sexual knowledge.

Remember we had a very famous person that believed that oral sex was not sex.

Physiologically virginity is determined by the breaking of the hymen. However, if people perform sexual acts on one another they would no longer be considered pure.

Being Pure means that no one has touched your private parts in any way shape or form.

Morally (my morals of course) one would not be a virgin by using fingers, anal penetration, or any other form of sex acts.

Aug 22, 2006, 11:29 AM
    Ok, that's what I thought, thanks a lot J 9, you have been extremely helpful.
    Expert

Aug 22, 2006, 11:30 AM
    Thanks Gray, I try.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 06:32 PM
    Penetration = loss of virginity. Nothing else counts or matters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Straight eyelashes [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: Any advice on how to keep my eyelashes curled. I use an eyelash curler but after I put on mascara they get weighted down and go straight again. I've tried every kind of curler (even Heated) and all types of mascaras- cheap, expensive, lenthening and thickening. What am I doing wrong?

Gay Falls for Straight Man! What to do? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm a 28 year old gay man and not out yet. I met a guy 4 years ago who I trained at the workplace. He seemed interesting. He's 22. So the second day of just knowing him I invited him to my cousins house to watch a Sporting event. He didn't have a car so I drove him there. He had...

Straight or gay? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 14 years old and ia

Wanted Straight Eye Lashes [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I Have noticed that my top eye lashes have begun to curl and only on the top on the right side. Normally my lashes are very long. I do sleep on my right side most of the time. How do I straighten my lashes?

Straight accounting question [ 1 Answers ]

Need help on this problem, plez: For a given year, beginning and ending total liabilities were $8,400 and $10,000, respectively. At year-end, owners'equity was $26,000 and total assets were $2,000 larger than at the beginning of the yrar. If new capital stock issued exceeded dividends by $2,400,...

View more questions Search