Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    postalservice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 07:39 AM
    Embarrassing hair that my girlfriend lacks but I can't manage anymore.
    So I've been battling with hair around my nipples, chest and under my belly botton for I don't know how many years - I'm an 18 year old now and I'm gay. I do get very self conscious when I'm with my partner, simply because I've never been with a girl that has had these same issues as me - and I see their bodies as flawless. I care a lot about staying fit, healthy, and many comment on my slim.. ness? But none of it has a chance to go more than surface deep, I just can't feel good about my body because of these hairs. I've tried tweezing, shaving.. but they just grow in faster, bigger and darker. It's a huge confidence boost right after I shave and they are gone, I usually forget how worried I am all the time around my partner (when we're intimate). Please let me know what I can do, or how YOU feel about this issue I'm having? I have been with my partner for 2 months now, but we love each other very much, I just don't want her to be shocked or something if she catches them un-shaven.. what do I do?

Girls are amazing and beautiful, and I know I wouldn't care if she had them, I know what I'm going through and how hard it is. But she doesn't.. does anyone have any input for me?

Thanks..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 08:10 AM

If the hair is troubling you to this extent have you looked into laser hair removal?
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Feb 27, 2009, 06:06 PM

Waxing lasts longer. However, the downfall to waxing is that you have to let it grow back a little so you have something to wax off next time...
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 27, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Consult a dermatologist about permanent hair removal options such as electrolysis. It can be painful and time-consuming, but worth it in the long run.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not attracted to my Girlfriend anymore. [ 22 Answers ]

All right, thanks for taking the time to read my post and I am aware of the other posts on this particular subject but mine sways a bit differently than the others. I am 21 year old male that has been with my Girlfriend (20) since Senior year of High school 3 years and a couple months. I've had...

How to manage straightened hair [ 1 Answers ]

I had straightened my hair.. it has become very dry and unmanageable. Please help me as regard what to do for my hair. Please tell me how to wash my hair and then what to use to make them silky? Also give me detailed instruction after washing my hair

Girlfriend doesn't know anymore [ 5 Answers ]

I've been in a great relationship for about 3 years. Everything was perfect. During this time she start working at a new job and begins going to school. It's understandable that there's going to be stress. (We're both in the same situation). Also, people at work/school began badgering her...

My girlfriend won't talk to me anymore [ 2 Answers ]

So I just got dumped by a girl that I've worked with for a little over a year now. I had seen her around all of the time, and often fantasized about being with her because she was everything that I had physically wanted in another. I decided to start talking to her and got her number. We talked...

View more questions Search