Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viditbhumi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 12:39 AM
    Reads cd not dvd
    I have a dvd combo drive it reads cd but not dvd.problem started a week back. Help
    Ibm t43 laptop...
    greatodie Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2009, 12:55 AM

It might be that your combo drive has malfunctioned , which make is your combo drive ?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 11:38 AM

Any changes that either happened or that you perhaps made to your computer around the time that the problem started; particularly any Software or Hardware that you installed or setup.
    viditbhumi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 05:33 AM
    It's an ibm laptop t43 combo drive...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat reads low battery [ 25 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell thermostat which reads low battery. I replaced the batteries with fresh batteries and even turned the circuit breaker off and on. Yet it still reads low battery and there is no heat coming from this section of the house. (Master bedroom is cold) What do I need to do?

Receiver reads dc out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pioneer vsx-108 surround sound receiver it has a passive subwoofer non powered and it reads dc out on the display I have no sound period

CD Drive Only Reads Certain CD's. [ 8 Answers ]

My CD drive on my comp only reads certain CDs. I bought three CDs today, 2 of them were read by my drive, the third wasn't. I stick the cd in, and it just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning, with the green light flashing. Help!!

Asus dvd-rom not reading cd only reads dvd [ 0 Answers ]

Hi guys! I'm having a bit of problem with my asus dvd-rom,it use to read all CDs and DVDs but I installed MAGICDISC,and ISOBUSTER and since then it only reads DVDs but not any CDs. Ihave uninstalled the MAGICDISC and ISOBUSTER but it still will not read ANY CDs. If anyone could help me to fix...

91 Honda Civic - LED Reads 8? [ 3 Answers ]

The LED under the rug on a 91 Honda Civic - cranking but not starting has spark & fuel (just changed fuel pump evidently without reason, Main Relay Test good) LED blinks eight times. #8 = TDC Top Dead Center Timing. Does this mean the timing is off? If so need a fix.. probably a new belt as well...

View more questions Search