Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdm69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 12:21 AM
    14K Gold Wedding Band (See Attached Picture)
    What is the price for this ring?
    Attached Images

jdm69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 12:22 AM

What is this ring?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 12:37 AM
    We'd have to see the actual ring, the diamond, all of it.

Best to take it to a jeweler to determine it's worth.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 12:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jdm69 View Post
    what is this ring?
    Didn't you say it was a wedding band?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 01:34 AM

Hi, jdm69!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

I do note, that you already received a couple of responses while your question was in Introductions.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    jennycarol Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2009, 04:37 AM
    The ring looks like a Gold ring with 2 small prong set diamonds and 1 bigger diamond.

But the price cannot be determined by looking at the photograph. The karat weight of the gold, the diamonds cut,clarity,color,carat,shape and many other factors will unanimously determine its price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hallmark on Gold Wedding Band [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a ring and I was wondering about the hallmarks on it. 1st is L1/2(which I assume is the size) then CG&s in an oval, then a crown in a square, then 22 in a square, then an anchor on its side in a square and finally a Z in a square. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Amana dryer burning clothes (picture attached) [ 7 Answers ]

The "grate" at the back of our Amana dryer is burning and leaving "grid marks" on our clothes. It particularly happens to fleece material. You can see from the image the dark spot on the silver "grate". The silver is slick, but that spot has bits of burnt fiber stuck to it. Any idea on how...

I would Like to see my gold band [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to sell my old Gold band. It is 18 K Gold. How much can I expect to get for it?

View more questions Search