Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marywiseman25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 11:35 PM
    Horse racing
    Learning how to handicap horse racing.
    andresfernandez Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 12:22 AM
    Being the author of two best-selling horse racing handicapping books - one on horse racing systems and the other on horse racing strategies - I suggest first you go to Daily Racing Form | America's Turf Authority Since 1894 | Horse Racing News. There they have a beginner's platform with a general introduction to understanding horse racing and betting or wagering management. There's also a very good site at Horse Racing Simulation, LLC Presents Horse Racing Fantasy interactive 3D Horse Racing Game For Windows where you can actually practice wagering against other people through virtual horse racing. Here you can learn the basics from win bets to daily doubles and exotic wagering. You'll get a first-hand experience of money management and at the same time, it's pretty exciting to watch the virtual racing. I am not going to recommend my books, because that would be too biased.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Racing music [ 5 Answers ]

Ive just got the game need for speed for my computer. I don't like the music already on it. So any ideas on music that's good for high speed racing and police chases would be a great help! Thanks :D:D:D

Racing movie [ 6 Answers ]

This movie was on Usa network back in when they up all night. The movie was about a kid who had to race across town. All I remember about it was the car he raced in was buried under the football field. I am trying to find the name of it so I can buy it for my brother.

Old racing movie [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of this older movie? In the movie these people are racing across the country. And there are these two woman in a corvette that can change the colors of the street lights for there advantage to win. There is also a man in the beginning that has a lambo, but can not drive it, so...

Heart Racing [ 1 Answers ]

Last year I had a problem where for some reason my heart would start racing and sometimes palpitate. My doctor said there was nothing wrong with my heart but he advised me to lay off caffeinated beverages. Now they have come back. I had them bad last night, but I did accidentally ingest an amount...

View more questions Search