Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    G1zzm0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 05:46 PM
    Is Olin Ross a scam?
    My husband just bought a Olin Ross sound system and when I went online to see about it, I find SCAM everywhere! Is this right? And what is the scam?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2009, 06:10 PM

From what I can read it's an inferior system sold at greatly inflated prices, often from the backs of vans in parking lots. It looks like the system demonstrated is actually a Bose with OR stickers on it but the delivered product is an OR.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scam - Olin Ross Home Theater Equipment [ 32 Answers ]

So these 2 guys stop my in my parking lot and tried to sell me some Olin Ross home theater equipment for cheap out of the back of their SUV. They had a whole story worked out, their boss gave them too many units... yada yada. They offered me a $2500 system for $500. I talked them down to $300, to...

Ross Kemp [ 1 Answers ]

Whilst bearing in mind the following television series – Ross Kemp on Gangs, Ross Kemp in Afghanistan and Ross Kemp Returns to Afghanistan, can you please tell me which of these men, in your opinion, is the world’s bravest Kemp. (a) Martin Kemp (b) Gary Kemp (c) Ross Kemp

SMC, is it a scam? [ 2 Answers ]

Smc. Has anyone heard of it? Here is the website: SMC Has anyone tried it? How's it work?

Is it a scam? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it a scam when lvl 3 nubs on rs say like "buying d wc axe 4.3m OR d legs 3.8m" and all dif. Types of weps and armor for a higher price? And if it is a scam... how is it a scam?? :confused:

The Crocodile Hunter meets Ross [ 5 Answers ]

Someone sent me this and I just had to share it... it's hilarious!! YouTube - Irwin and Ross

View more questions Search