Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slimjim22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 03:52 PM
    Anyone know what 80s fantasy/sci fi movie I can't think of?
    I remember one of the main characters was a young boy. He finds himself in a fantasy/type wooded area, where someone has made a house/residence in a huge tree. The boy is poking around the tree and he sees this little furry creature, almost like a little kid, only covered in fur. The creature can move so fast you can't even see him. It turns out the tree/house belongs to a man and the super fast creature is his pet/companion.

Next, the man, boy, and fast-creature break into this evil castle-type fortress. Some ogre-like guards are playing cards, and the team break someone out of the fortress.

That's all I can remember. Anybody have any idea what movie this is?
    justcallmekat Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 03:29 AM
    I believe it's the great ewok adventure I know its one of the ewok movies because I definetely remember that scene just not sure which one ^_^

Mar 26, 2009, 06:31 AM

You are wonderful Justcallmekat! My faith was starting to dwindle in the fact that this would ever be answered. I've ordered a few ewok movies through the local library and I'll let you know which one it is! Thanks a million!

Mar 26, 2009, 06:51 AM

You were right Justcallmekat, it was "Ewoks, Battle for Endor"! Just did some research, thanks to Wikipedia!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie title for a fantasy movie? 80-90's [ 4 Answers ]

I've been recalling a scene from a movie I once saw... There's an adolescent boy who was excited to receive a soundtrack of some sort. The boy immediately went to his room to play the soundtrack (record or tape, not sure what though). A heinous voice spoke, and the boy jumped on his bed then...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Movie--rare B movie, fantasy genre. Forgot name. [ 1 Answers ]

This is both vague and detailed. I recall seeing this movie, but I never knew the title of it. I think it was a B movie from the late 70s to early 80s (give or take). I remember the movie very well, though I didn't see the whole thing. I know not the title or any of the participating actors. They...

Fantasy movie or TV movie from late 70s early 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Remember seeing this fantasy sci fi movie on TV in the late 70s likely early 80s about a boy traveling with a band of creatures being chased by kinds of snake men... lots of slow motion fighting, flying arrows, swords and such- playing games like rolling bones but for the life of me I can't find...

View more questions Search