Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAPTJWWALKERSR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 03:23 PM
    Find a book's title and author by it's introcuction
    I do not remember the book's title nor author however, I do remember the introduction. The introduction was:
    "they had eatened of the poison harvest and to the dismay of the king and his men, they had all gone insane. ''partial introduction"
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2009, 01:30 AM

This is a possibility:-

PARADOX-The Air We BREATHE and The Wind and Clouds That Scatters POLLUTANTS and POISONS All Over The WORLD (Jun 16, 2006) by Andrew D. Anderson.
    captwalker Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Comment on ROLCAM's post
    My first and last time seeing this book was in 1998. This was eight years before the publication of Paradox.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find the title or the author! [ 2 Answers ]

There was a book I read when I was younger that I've been thinking about lately and I would really like to find if I can. It's about this group of kids from all over the country with strange "abnormal" afflictions. I think there's seven of them, but I can't remember them all. There's one girl with...

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger. They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the...

View more questions Search