Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidenyrn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chrispark83
    I know that many of you have had a problem with the radio. This is something that will be covered by the coporate office of Honda through Customer/Client Relations Dept.
    However, I am writing to find out how many people have a problem with the panel portion of the car, and in particular all the lights to the buttons in and around the radio. If you do have a problem with this, please respond to this because I am trying to create a case against Honda that will benefit all of us.
    Honda has extended the warranty for wiring issue for 2003-2004 for 7 yrs/105,000 miles. Will pay diagnostics/replacement. Service bulletin 04-027
    shark60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 12:22 AM
    I have the problem with my 2003 accord the radio, clock, and temp does not light up. During the day i can barley see it but at night it is completely black and nothing lights up
    Does anyone know what he deal is or how to get it fixed?
    jim12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2009, 03:32 PM
    My 2003 accord has all problems as others.
    snoopbert Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 12:21 PM

'04 EXL Couple. I have the Feb 08 TSB but my VIN is outside the range. Anyone know if there is a newer TSB or if they're fixing cars outside the VIN range?
    riley005 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2009, 08:02 AM
    My 2003 accord coupe has the same issue with the radio/cd player no lights in the back . The cd player has a home made disc stuck in slot 6 .does anyone have a fix
    pinaksett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 03:19 PM
    I have a parallel problem with the radio light and temperature screen.This is a 2003 Honda V6 Accord V6.Count me in with the other dishearteneded customers.
    S Sett

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A/C problems on 2003 Honda Accord [ 21 Answers ]

The a/c on my 2003 honda accord will all of a sudden stop blowing cold air. I already had the filter changed thinking that was the problem. The mechanic is having a hard time figuring out what is wrong with it because everything checks out good but seems to think it could be a sensor or...

2003 Honda Accord Keyless Entry [ 2 Answers ]

The keyless entry is no longer working on my 2003 Accord, nor are the automatic door locks. The locks have to be manually pushed down. No other electrical problems currently. Has anyone had similar problem?

2003 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

My radio lights just stopped working. Cannot see any controls on the cd, radio, or air conditioner. Was wondering if any one might no what the problem might be. The radio works fine and everything else is fine, just don't have an illumination.

Honda accord 2003 picture [ 2 Answers ]

I am searching for a picture of a Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color and white leather inside, might have some body kits or something. Please help

Honda Accord 2003 [ 0 Answers ]

Hey there I am looking for a picture of Honda Accord 2003 white or silver color with white leather inside ?

View more questions Search