Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simmermotel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 10:59 AM
    Saf-aire heater parts
    We have a stewart-warner 'saf-aire' gas burning room heater and I would like to know if there are any manuals and parts to repair them anywhere in existants. Thank-you for any help with this matter
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:28 PM

This type of heater has parts that may be replaced by universal type parts, pilots, generators, gas valves, thermocouples. These and other parts are available at most heating and air conditioning supply houses, Good luck, Mike
    tazlab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 05:38 AM
    Is there any parts break down or maintenance manuals available online anywhere? I have searched extensively with no luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minka Aire Fan Wiring [ 10 Answers ]

Please help - I'm beside myself on this one having spent pretty much all day with no luck! I apologize this is long but I guess for someone to help I need to be specific. I'm replacing a Hunter fan with a Minka Aire Cobra. The Hunter fan was wired to a single flip wall switch that basically...

No ignition on Comfort Aire OUFA95-D4 [ 6 Answers ]

Hello. I bought a Comfort Aire OUFA95-D4 brochure at http://www.alpinehomeair.com/related/Patriot%2080%20Series%20Brochure.pdf It ran fine for year. Now two days ago I installed a new thermostat, I turned power back on and called for heat and it turned on and blew hot air out great. Later...

HOT WATER HEATER w/all parts changed at least once [ 13 Answers ]

This 40 gallon hot water heater refuses to go back to work! It all started two days ago, we had little hot water. I changed the Thermostats, both Element, Each at least twice. So yesterday day I tried one more time, and still ended With same results. I changed both elements, Filled the Tank...

Wiring minka aire fan [ 1 Answers ]

Wiring the fan 12/2 w ground Black to Black and White to White this is correct?? Now the fan has a blue and I don't know what to do with it... only using one switch can you help me?

View more questions Search