Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beamis99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 09:07 AM
    Pilot Light on Vanguard Gas wall heater
    I am unable to get the pilot light to light. I cheked and there is sufficient gas in tank. I have tried blowing dust off pilot light. My ignitor sparks but pilot will not light. Any ideas about what may be wrong?
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:35 PM

May be a dirty pilot (internally) would need to disassemble to clean.
    acw07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Where can I get parts information on a vanguard propane heater serial #016278077 model # vp30bta
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Famous supply company in pa

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does putting gas hot water heater dial on PILOT put pilot light out? [ 5 Answers ]

My gas hot water heater dial has OFF to the left, PILOT in the middle and ON to the right. If we are going away and want to not have the water heated can we just turn the dial to PILOT and the flame will stay lit but just won't heat the water or does the flame go out completely and then PILOT would...

Wall heater pilot light lit, but cuts off when I turn heater on [ 6 Answers ]

I have a wall heater, the pilot light was out so I re-lit it a couple days ago and it went on.. about 4 hours later I noticed it was out again... same thing off and on for three days... this time I lit the pilot and turned the heater on it immeditly made a click sond and went out completely... it...

Old wall heater does not have pilot light [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to turn on an old wall heater but could not find a pilot light or the ususal knob one pushes in to light the pilot. This is a very old wall heater. It has a burner that looks like the ones on a gaz cooker, with a shaft that has an air intake. I can turn the gaz valve on and light the...

Another pilot light won't light (gas wall heater) [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same problem as the person who asked about getting their wall heater to light. The answer was to make sure the flame was touching the thermocouple.. . But how do you do that? I can't make the flame higher, so do I move the thermocouple lower and what does a thermocouple look like...

View more questions Search