Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 08:44 AM
    CEO's sister is living in our office
    Hi All,

There is a multitude of ethical issues in the small corporation I work for, but currently I am most concerned that one of our employees (the sister of the CEO) is clearly living in our office. Her toiletries are in the bathroom, her underwear was found crumpled in a corner, and she has blocked off an entire level of the office as "off limits." Is this illegal? It is certainly gross...
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 09:35 AM

You might inquire with your city health department on the rules about living in an office space. Be prepared for backlash if you are found out, though.
    felgar Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

May 27, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Does your CEO know the situation? If he owns the company, he has the right to let anybody live in the office. He must have had a purpose in doing so. As to the unsanitary thing in the bathroom, it is just proper for you to call her attention in a nice and unoffensive way. More so, make a suggestion directly to your CEO through proper decorum. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office 2000 vs. Office 07 Pros and Cons [ 1 Answers ]

I know this may seem odd. Im a network admin and the company I work for has 160 users on Office 2000. I would like to upgrade to Office 07. I need some compelling reasons to spend 50,000 dollars of the companies money. The owner is not software savvy, nor does he like to part with money. Any...

Uninstalling Office 2007 and Installing Office 2003 [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new Dell with a Vista system. It also came pre loaded with Office 2007. My problem is: I do contracting work at home and Office 2007 is not compatible with the software they use so I must install Office 2003 to continue to work. If I go to the add/remove programs in my...

Living in NYC , work from NYC office or NJ office ? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Bronx NY and have a choice to work at either the NJ office OR the NYC office. Which is better from a tax perspective alone ?

Office 2007 asks for Office 2000 installation discs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I used to run Office 2000 but uninstalled it and installed Office 2007. When I run the Spell Checker it does not function. When I try to run it, The computer tries to install it and then asks for the Office 2000 Installation disks. I insert the Office 2000 disks but then it...

Office 2003 can't open after uninstalling Office 2007 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't open any of my Office 2003 applications. A 'Widows Installer' box pops up, and asks for SKU112.CAB. I can't find my original install disks. I tried a solution I found, opening in safe mode and stopping msiexec.exe, but the laptop then showed a Error 1311. Source file not found....

View more questions Search