Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:02 AM
    Is there Ged online tests?
    I figure there isn't anyway you can pay to do your Ged online, but is there a way to take your test online in a library or something? I see that I do better taking test online. I don't know why but I do. When I take practice tests for the ged on paper, I do worse than when I do them online. Does anyone have any answers please?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 12:40 PM

Nothing huh?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 12:47 PM

There's PayPal, but I've never seen a GED test offered through PayPal. I'm guessing the GED has to be taken with pen and paper and be proctored. Check with your area community college. They may have a computer version of the GED that is proctored. Also, call the reference dept. at your public library and ask if there is a GED testing service that is low cost (if cost is an issue).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Faint Positive tests and then negative tests [ 4 Answers ]

Here is my situation. First of all, you should know that I'm on Metformin because I have very irregular periods and am borderline PCOS. Now for the tests. The first day of my last period was Oct 21st. This is not uncommon for me to be this late, but I took a test anyway to see if I was...

Blood tests or urine tests? [ 2 Answers ]

I usually have irregular periods. They sometimes come every month, and sometimes a/f doesn't come but every other month. I have never gone three months without a/f. I took 4 pregnant. Tests. All urine home pregnancy tests. They all came out negative. I am wondering if I take a blood test, can...

Online nursing practice tests [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 1st year nursing student, I was wondering are there any good websites to take practice nursing tests?

Hcg tests [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible in the first couple of months of pregnancy to get negative home test results (from several tests) even though you are pregnant?

View more questions Search