Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    learnintolikeme Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2009, 07:47 AM
    Catching a cheat!
    Does anyone know anything about spyware for monotoring mobile phones.
    Do these work and what are the laws around this?
    I suspect infidelity!!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 07:51 AM

If you are this sure of it, then confront your partner, or talk to them about it... the ends don't justify the means...

You are willing to stoop this low to find this out? Obviously you don't trust your partner...
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:09 AM

A relationship is not a game of cat and mouse. There should be no "catching a cheat."

If you suspect a problem, be an adult and talk to your partner. That's the best way.

Spying and monitoring calls/emails/imchats are not the way to go.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:11 AM

Be an adult, asked the spouse about it.

Or heck, why not hire a private investigator to follow them around all the time and go on the show cheaters
    learnintolikeme Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2009, 08:18 AM

Have done all of the above.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:20 AM

Then you have a choice to make. You either believe your partner or you don't. A relationship is based on trust. If there is no trust, there should be no relationship. It's that simple.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:21 AM

So No trust you have no relationship

Do the one thing you haven't done, break up, no proof necessary (because at this point it doesn't matter) and don't look back. This was not a relationship that was meant to work out.

Proof only proves more pain, who needs that in a break-up. Doesn't a break-up cause enough pain?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 02:42 PM

Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

You need a counselor and if your husband won't go... do this for yourself. I feel you need help sorting yourself out after the trauma you have been through.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 04:13 PM

If you are sure they are cheating to a point of wanting to tap their phone, you need just to leave. Perhaps just ask to see the cell phone bill showing the calls made?

But it is illegal to tap someone else's phone
    smalltowngal Posts: 43, Reputation: 22

Feb 26, 2009, 04:32 PM

What makes you think this is happening? What did your partner say when you discussed it? Anyway, two wrongs don't make a right. If your partner is sneaking around and cheating, it doesn't mean that you also get to sneak around by spying. That's not a mature way of dealing with things. You need to talk, and then make any necessary decisions based on how you feel after you talk.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Past is catching up w/me [ 3 Answers ]

I have been a CNA in a nursing home for 3yrs. I was called into the office and asked about prior convictions I might have because of a little bluebird. When I filled out the application it asked if I had ever been convicted of a crime and I answered "No" simply because the charge was over 15 yrs...

Catching STI's [ 1 Answers ]

Can you catch an STI even if you use a condom?? :confused:

My past is catching up to me. [ 17 Answers ]

November 2003 (New Jersey) I was 23 yrs old, convicted of receiving stolen property, sentence was time served 99 days in jail, 2 yrs probation. April 2004 Transferred probation to Pennsylvania. August 2004 (Pennsylvania) Stole a credit card, ran up roughly $1,000 in charges. Got a tip the...

Conscience is catching up! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm hoping you people can really help me out with this. My b/f and I have been dating for 1 1/2 yrs. During his sport season we manage to maintain a very long distance relationship. Problem is: within the last month I've cheated on him (3 times), while very intoxicated, and I mean VERY (although...

Conscience is catching up! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping you people can really help me out with this. My b/f and I have been dating for 1 1/2 yrs. During his sport season we manage to maintain a very long distance relationship. Problem is: within the last month I've cheated on him (3 times), while very intoxicated, and I mean VERY (although...

View more questions Search