Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andydall Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 25, 2009, 08:13 PM
    Mixed signals.
    My boyfriend and I have started to get "closer" and one night, while trying to "respect me" I playfully tortured him, by trying to kiss him, and turn him on. He told me he had enjoyed the torture, and that it would be fun to do again sometime.. but I'm not sure exactly what to do.. I really love him, but I have trouble getting close to people, especially physically, and I worry if I strip or even show a little bra, that he'll take it as sluttish. Some days, he acts as if he likes it wild, and others he seems to want to "respect me" I'm getting such mixed signals and I have no idea what to do...
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Feb 26, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Hey there unsure,
    There is nothing wrong with a little play. It is nice to spice thing up a tad. The best thing for you to do is to talk/communicate with him. Ask him what he likes and what he doesn't like. The two key things in a realationship is trust and communication. Then that way you both will know where you stand. Just keep in mind that you are not being slutty by showing him a little skin. ;)
    andydall Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Feb 26, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Kkz, thank youz :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixed signals [ 6 Answers ]

After playing hot and cold with me, my b/f with whom I broke up coupla months back and then asked him to come back, have been sending messages like OK, let's meet for 1 hr or so to spend some time in a motel... what is he doing?. I mean he could've asked me out for lunch if he wished to really...

Mixed signals [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl and now people have recently been telling me she likes me too. She seems to like me in ways but I'm confused about getting different signals like today I texted her and she was giving me short no response answers.

What's Up With His Mixed Signals [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so this guy I have been talking to for a while says he really likes me, gives me romantic and playful hugs, and he always invites me over to watch movies on his couch together and cuddle... and he said the only reason he isn't dating me right now is because his best friend has a major crush on...

View more questions Search