Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calre5124 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 07:35 PM
    80s/90s kids' movie swamp princess?
    I'm looking for the name of a kid's animated movie from either the 80s or 90s. I thought it was called The Swamp Princess, but I can't find it anywhere so now I'm not sure. It takes place in a swmap and there's a big flood. An old lady rescues a baby girl from the flood and a bunch of animals. I think the baby girl's name was something like Esmerelda maybe. Anways, it flashes forward to a guy/prince coming back to the area when she's grwon up and wanting to or needing to marry someone of noble birth. He visits a potnential bride in her really pink house and I remember it being filled with pigs or paintings of pigs.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? I use to watch this movie all the time and its driving me crazy not being able to remember what it was called.
    nadiaff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 08:35 PM
    I have been looking for this movie for about ten years now and thanks to you, I have found it. It's called "The Treasure of Swamp Castle." They have some copies on Amazon and eBay if you're looking to buy it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the title of this Princess Movie. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Okay, my sister and I used to watch this movie when we were little, but for the life of me I can NOT remember what it was called and I just want to find it. It was so good when we were little... you know, those childhood movies? Okay... this is what I remember about the movie... The...

Looking for a kids movie from the 80's (?) about a princess and a crane? [ 1 Answers ]

HI, *edit* I know the question title says a crane, but what I meant was a HERON. I'm trying to find a name of a movie, made in the early 80's or possibly even 90's. It's animated. To start it's not the SWAN PRINCESS. From what I remember there was a girl, who I think was a princess and...

Swamp bears? 80's or early 90's movie/tv show [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody This has been killing me for quite a while. Not sure if it's a movie or TV show but I used to adore it!. all I can remember is something about bears, or a bear that lives in a swamp and used to be in the circus. They MIGHT live in a tree? And I think that two aligators were the bad...

80s princess movie animated [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I do not remember a great deal about this movie but as far as I can remember it was about 2 or 3 girls... possibly princesses and I think one of them was 'evil' and she had long black hair... her name might have been raven and there was castles and other generic princess kids movie stuff....

View more questions Search