Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymous111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 04:43 PM
    White pasty substance on labium
    I am 20 years old, sexually active, and on birth control. I have boon experiencing an unusual substance on my labium over the past couple months. It does not happen all the time, just at random and doesn't correllate with when I have sex. The substance isn't noticeable until I wipe with toilet paper and the substance rolls up into little balls. The little balls are a pasty, oily texture and float in water. Sometime itching accompanies the substance. I am a busy college student and have not had time to visit my OB/GYN. Could you help me diagnose my problem?
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Feb 25, 2009, 04:53 PM
    It sounds like smegma. It's whitish, oily and created by the sebaceous glands in that area.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 25, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Sounds as though you may have a yeast infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gel like substance in my panties. [ 7 Answers ]

Every day for a long time I have had a white gelli substance in my panties. What is this substance? Can someone offer me advice? Should I see a doctor?

Burning of a substance [ 2 Answers ]

What is the burning of a substance thanks... meganbobolz101:)

Pile of powdery white substance in garage [ 1 Answers ]

Two days ago, I found what looks like powdered milk in a pile by my garage door. It is fluffy and dry and really oes look like powdered milk. I have seen carpenter ants, only one or two at a time, in the area. They are the big black variety. I can't see the hole or evidence of them coming and...

White substance on red brick, is it from siding? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you could tell me what this white stuff is that is all over the exterior brick on my house. My lower half of my house is red brick and the upper part of my house is a blue vinal siding. It looks like its running down off the siding. We have tried to clean it off with the...

Copy and pasty the twins [ 5 Answers ]

Yes I am aware of how dumb I am but how do I copy and paste something onto another page?

View more questions Search