Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wendaline blake Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 03:51 PM
    Show me the sales journal, purchase ,cash receipts cashdisbursements and general jour
    Show me the sales journal, purchase journal, cash receipts journal, cash disbursements journal and a general journal, for the following transactions.
    feb. 2 sold merchandise to S. Mayer for$450 cash, invoice #5703. Cost, $200.
    5 purchased merchandise on credit from Camp Corp. $2,300
    7 Sold merchandise to J. Eason for $1,150, terms 2/10, n/30, invoice #5704 cost, $700
    8 Borrowed $8,000 by giving a note to the bank
    12 Sold merchandise to P. Lathan for $320, terms n/30, invoice #5705 . Cost, $170.
    16 Received $1,127 from J. Eason to pay for the purchase of February 7 .
    19 Sold used store equipment to Whiten, Inc. for $900 cash.
    25 Sold merchandise to S. Summers for $550, terms n/30, invoice #5706 Cost, $300.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2009, 04:05 PM

Hi, wendaline blake!

We do help people with homework on this site. But, the keyword here is "help". We don't directly answer homework questions for students here. If we did, how would that be helping them to learn how to come up with the answers themselves?

This isn't some sort of UNIVAC where people just plug in homework questions and then get the answers. Everyone answering on here gives freely of their time to answer questions.

If you use this site to get help with your homework, please do take some time to come up with and post what you think might be the answers yourself. If you do that, it's likely that you'll have someone very knowledgeable about whatever subject who'll be willing to discuss with you how and why your answers are correct or incorrect.

Please also read the expectations concerning the posting of homework questions that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get the Purchase, Cash receipts, and the sh Dispersements Journals balanced [ 1 Answers ]

Student Name: Class: Problem 07C COLO COMPANY Sales Journal AR Debit COGS Inv. Trans. Sales Debit Date Account Debited No. No. Credit Inv. Credit May 2 Hensel Company 8785 83 6,100 4,100

Sales Journal &Cash Recepits Journal [ 2 Answers ]

Record the following transactions in the Sales Journal and Cash Recepits Journals. The cost of all merchandise sold was 70% of the sales price. July 2 Sold Merchandise for 21,000 to B.Tate on account. Credit ter,s 2/10, n/30. Sales invoice No. 100 July 5 Received a check for $800...

General Journal versus Cash Payment Journal [ 2 Answers ]

I have an ethical issue case I'm working on, but am stuck. I would like to know how would I determine which journal to use say for example, you go on a business trip to Australia and take your spouse along at company expense. Well that is unethical for sure, but you are best friends with the vice...

Cash receipts journal [ 2 Answers ]

OK.. i.m using a cash reciepts journal.. and the transaction is... "recieved cash on account from wayne miller for chairs purchased may 25on s147 for $157.50, less discount (2%)." OK.. i.m so confused.. where does everything go?? Please help..

View more questions Search