Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cabonena Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 02:14 PM
    What are benefits of foreign investors entering chines market by joined ventures
    What are the benefits and disadvantages of wholly foreign owned subsidiaries and joined ventures as modes of entry to the chinese market for foreign investors.
    jackie_lee1980 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cabonena View Post
    what are the benefits and disadvantages of wholly foreign owned subsidiaries and joined ventures as modes of entry to the chinese market for foreign investors.
    In China,the raw material and labors are cheaper than many other countries,and there are also many preferential policy for these companies.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax on Social Security Benefits from a Foreign Country? [ 5 Answers ]

My mother is 78 years old. She has been a US permanent resident for 17 years. In the past, she has not qualified for filing a tax return because her only sources of income are from interest earned in her savings account, which did not reach the minimum amount for filing taxes. This last December...

Small market vs. Large market [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between small market teams vs. large market teams? What makes a team a large market team or a small market team? I thought it had to do with revenue the team brought it from ticket sales but I was not sure.

View more questions Search