Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inkslinger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Need to locate and purchase this old book.
    I am looking for a book from around the 1960s. It was a paperback. Possibly the name Babylon in the title? It was about fighting a nuclear war, Germany and Australia, after the war was over they were still fighting and didn't even know why. There were rusty planes and ships in the story. I think the cover of the book had a Mushroom cloud explosion on the front and to the left and right of the cloud were angry looking faces. The cover possibly was an orange and pink color. Please help me find the title of this book so I can find a copy. It means a lot. Thank you, Michele
    ArnieH Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 01:36 PM
    I think you're looking for "Alas Babylon," by Pat Frank (1959)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to locate a children's book from my childhood (80's) [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find a title of a book that I had as a child. All I remember is "Adventures of Butter Bear and Cocoa Bear". I remember the story being about Butter Bear and his mother moving to the woods where Butter Bear meets Cocoa Bear and the have adventures together. My mom told me that the...

Book vehicle purchase with trade-in and note payoff [ 3 Answers ]

How do I book the purchase of a new vehicle with a trade-in and the payoff of the trade-in's note.

Purchase new car with trade in, how to book [ 2 Answers ]

We purchased a new car and traded in an old one. How can I get the old car off the books and put the new one on? Thanks Cindy

Trying to locate "artificial flagstone" for purchase. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey there, Trying to find out where I can locate and purchase a pre-made flagstone type paver. I had seen a show on one of those cable home improvement channels and I can't seem to find what they were using. The product if anyone is familiar with it is "flagstone" type flat stones with a few of...

View more questions Search