Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmt4671 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Song lyrics.need song title and artist
    Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 25, 2009, 01:24 PM

Eli Young Band performs a song entitled, Everything Is You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I know the whole lyrics, but not the artist and song title [ 1 Answers ]

Girl, I ain't never seen a body like that The way you bump and grind And bring that booty right back If you really want to know the truth, babe I can see me and you doing a few things I know that your man don’t ever treat you right He always makes you cry and don't do anything you like...

What is the song title & artist to these lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

What shall we play today. How about the game where you don't get away. Even if you do it's OK with me.

Does anyone know the title or artist of the lyrics of this song [ 1 Answers ]

Heard this song on young&restless when victoria was in a coma. I'll take your love with me, everything's OK, it's alright-it's a far better place I'm going to, I'll take your smile with me etc. PLEASE HELP!

Song title or artist? Lyrics go like this. [ 1 Answers ]

You said you needed more walks more talks more feeling. Closer to me, I want to be close to you. I gave you no roses, no romance ,no candlelight and slow dance.

Have lyrics; want to know the artist and/or song title [ 1 Answers ]

Fx cable channel has been running an ad promoting the upcoming season of "The Shield," and I want to find out whose song is played during this commercial. In the ad, the song comes up. The visual begins with a "bird's eye view" of Los Angeles (I think). As it cuts from image to image, they get...

View more questions Search