Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I thought you had in mind some Koine Greek buddies that you could name. Do you know the names of the BGAD authors?
    Ah - apparently you did not go to that link that I gave you. If you really want answers to the questions that you ask, it would be more obvious if you actually read my messages!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3 View Post
    Ah - apparently you did not go to that link that I gave you. If you really want answers to the questions that you ask, it would be more obvious if you actually read my messages!
    I have better sources.
    Tj3 Posts: 3,028, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2009, 10:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I have better sources.
    Then why do you play games by continually asking me for details that you already have?

I am sure that you have a part time job as a Bible translator also :D
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 8, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj3 View Post
    Then why do you play games by continually asking me for details that you already have?
    I wanted the names of your Koine buddies, but they turned out to be authors I am already familiar with. I thought you had new information (your "long list"). Silly me!

Well, time for my bedtime snack. Big week ahead -- library book delivery week for the homebound. Between cataloging non-fiction books and AV material, I do reader's advisory calls on Monday, my volunteers Virginia and Sheila pull and pack books on Tuesday, and Marilyn delivers them on Wednesday. Big week! Got to get my beauty sleep. Good night, and thanks for the fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search