Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diet Pepsi Girl Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 08:06 AM
    What is the deal with jade?
    I have my grandmothers triple strand, jade necklace which is carved into the shapes of pearls. I have been wondering it's value, but I look on the internet and you can buy some jade necklaces for $20 and then other jade necklaces for thousands. How do I determine it's value? It's real heavy, so I'm sure it's real.
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Feb 25, 2009, 09:04 AM

I would take it for a vaulation with a good jeweller but get a few opinions. It often depends on the weight and colour of the jade i.e. light or dark xx
    pearls8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 05:44 AM

Good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hong Kong TVB JADE channel? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to find a free live stream on the internet of the TVB Jade channel. I am looking for a place where I can watch all the TV series, news and stuff. I only understand Cantonese so TVB cantonese would be preferred. Thank you

Desperately need the Chinese character for "JADE" [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone able to draw or direct me to a place where I can find the chinese rendition of the name Jade? THank you for any help.

Value of carved jade mosaic wall piece [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering where the best place would be to advertise this piece of work for sell and how do I find out its current value. Thank you all in advance :) Its 700ct hanging in a rosewood frame, about 54" x 35" Heavy too! :p ...

Jade oven amperage [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a jade double oven and it was a floor model so I am looking for the instruction manual for installing it.:(

View more questions Search