Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 05:13 AM
    Need template and a draft sponsorship letter
    I would like to organise inter-school competition in my community but since I have never written any such letter to appeal for funds from businesses before I don't know how to go about it. I need your advice and template. Many thanks

Fiii
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2009, 06:26 AM

Write one up and paste or attach it here so that we can give some input :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Business Introduction letter template [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please send me a business intro template?

Template of a business introductory letter [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Mr. Jafar, It is a great pleasure to work with your respective organization. I would like to thank you very much for the time extended to me during our telephone conversation today. I am sure that understanding your requirements as well as having the opportunity to suggest solutions,...

A letter of introduction template [ 1 Answers ]

I am a new Auctioneer in Fl. I need to get my name out so I thought a letter of introduction sent to all auction companies in my area would be a lot better than driving to everyone. I am just looking for a template to get me started. Anyone have any ideas or where to look? Thank you in advance for...

Company introduction letter template [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards

Template for letter of introduction... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am sending out letters to introduce myself to potential business partners. Does anyone know where I can get templates without having to purchase anything? Thanks, Laurie

View more questions Search