Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldrush Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 04:32 PM
    1997 Toyota Inside Door Handle
    I have a 1997 Toyota Camry and I want to change inside door handle. I would like any recommendations on where to buy the parts. Thanks for any help.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 04:38 PM

Any Toyota parts counter will have that part for you.
    goldrush Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 08:24 PM

Thanks for quick reply. I know I can get from Toyota but I was wondering if any of the various websites were worth ordering from. They are cheaper, but are they as good quality? If so what are some recommended sites. Thanks again.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Feb 25, 2009, 06:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
    Thanks for quick reply. I know I can get from Toyota but I was wondering if any of the various websites were worth ordering from. They are cheaper, but are they as good quality? If so what are some recommended sites. Thanks again.
    I can only echo what was already said by kitch: "Any Toyota parts counter will have that part for you." Call 'em.

You may save a few pennies, but the Toyota part will always fit.
    And you know it's going to work, too.
    I'll bet the minor price difference is worth not having to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing Handles in 1997 Toyota Camry [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to replace all exterior door handles in my 1997 Toyota Camry. Three of them are badly damaged. The problem is reaching the bolts inside the door to rtemove them. One of them is reachable, the other is not. Any ideas? Also, I am working the rear left side door. Is the front door...

My 1997 toyota camry won't start [ 3 Answers ]

The car died on me one day. It wasn't getting any fuel, so I changed the fuel pump. Now when it first starts cranking it tries to start then nothing. Still acts like it is not getting enough fuel. I can hear the pump prime and stop and it did when the car was new. What's wrong with my car? Do...

1998 Toyota Camry inside door handle drivers side [ 6 Answers ]

The plastic trim frame around the door handle on my 1998 Toyota Camry is cracked. How big of a repair/replacement job is it

Replacing the interior door handle to my 1996 toyota camry [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone out there tell me how to replace the interior door handle to my 1996 toyota camry. Is this something I can do myself or should I take it in to the dealer. I am fairly handy but need to know if I have to remove the door panel. It is the drivers door handle. I would appreciate any help....

View more questions Search