Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john88 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Finding a friend

Sadly I don't have mizilla Firefox. Is there any other way? Thank you! Another Q.. Do you know how to find lost friends online... I'm looking for a lost friend.. I tried Google etc.. I think I know there address.. is it possible to find there email address? Thank you
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Feb 22, 2009, 10:28 PM

Only if you pay.. for the lost friend thing. Try typing there name into myspace, or Facebook. And I'm sorry but that's all I knew how to do was with mozilla Firefox but I will see what I can find out for you if you have just normal internet

Feb 24, 2009, 01:02 PM

OK thank you! Do you know which web sites I could use to find my friend , if I were to pay?
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Feb 24, 2009, 08:12 PM

Um, you know what wait till my girlfriend gets home from school and I'll have the answer. So I'll probably get back to you tomorrow.

Feb 26, 2009, 01:05 PM

OK thank you very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding friend [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a friend named carol farley{maiden name} married charles nutt in the 60's he was in the service and I lost track in about 70 when they were in germany.

Finding old friend [ 7 Answers ]

How can I find an old friend, maiden name Wiggins, married name Sisk. First name Beverly. She was born in Massachusetts, lived in Arlington, VA and also Colorado.

Finding an old friend [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for an old friend whose maiden name is Nancy Katona, graduated from UCLA in 1971, birthdate is either 1946 to 1950 in California

Help finding an old friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need help finding a friend that I lost touch with. His name is duane johnson I think he is in nc. We were in the military together in the late 80's.

View more questions Search