Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marie9x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 03:41 PM
    Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie
    I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later kisses another girl and the she is sad...

Can onyone tell me the title of that movie?
    Thanks!
    arnimal7 Posts: 96, Reputation: 11

Feb 26, 2009, 12:05 PM

It sounds like "Teen Witch".
    marie9x Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by arnimal7 View Post
    It sounds like "Teen Witch".
    THAT IS RIGHT!

Thanks a lot !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Was a christmas movie. I watched it in kindergarten, it wasn't cartoon. It was about elves and christmas. I remember the elves sang and one of the women elves was pregnant. I can't remember the name and can't find anything on the internet and it's driving me nuts.

Needing the title of 80's-early 90's teen movie [ 1 Answers ]

Girl in high school pretending to be a guy for some reason. She has short brown hair and was dressing like a girl in the beginning. I know at the end a guy tears her shirt open and finds out she's a girl and I think they were at a bonfire on the beach or something I know there was a fire going on...

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search