Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grapple001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 03:03 PM
    Cow milking
    I am looking for a place I can go to milk a cow by hand... Anybody know of such a place? Most dairy farms do things mechanically these days so it is hard to find.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 03:44 PM

Hi, grapple001!

Why are you wanting to do this, please? I'm just curious...

If you go to a small town where there might be some farmers, and ask around, there might be one who would let you do that. I don't know where you're located, but where I am, it would be easy to find a farmer who would be willing to let me do that, if it was just something that I wanted to experience, or that I needed as part of some sort of educational experience.

Thanks!
    grapple001 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Its just something I've been wanting to do. But I'm from Nebraska, its somewhat hard for me to find a connection to a dairy farm, most farms here are corn and soybean, cattle for beef, etc.
    Shawn Neises Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 02:20 PM

Was just in Mccook NE. Now back in Kansas. Lived on dairy farm all my life. Its great.
    ajaliakia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 12:39 AM
    You can Hire aCow
    emily1234098 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 02:55 PM
    If u ask a dairy they may be willing to let you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten milking reflex [ 2 Answers ]

My kittens seem to have some sort of milking reflex. I need to know if this is bad or good. They are weaned from the mother and found htere way into our garage, we kept them tamed them, and have gotten them vacinated, and fixed. They are brother and sister and when relaxing with us constantly...

Milking the prostate [ 13 Answers ]

I was recently introduced to the term "milking the protate" and was wondering if its true about being the male G spot? Is it dangerous and has anyone seen or witnessed the effects?

View more questions Search