Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mellissa2005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Military wedding
    I need to know do u have to use red, white and blue for you wedding colores?
    That's just not me. :eek:
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 20, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Where in the world did you get the notion that a military wedding requires red, white and blue as a color scheme? There are many ways to express patriotism and a wedding is about sacred vows, military or not, so any color scheme that is suitably matrimonial is appropriate.

Aug 20, 2006, 02:31 PM
    I don't know its just that when I look up Military wedding they show things done out in red white and blue.
    I was worried because my fav color is pink
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 20, 2006, 02:36 PM
    When planning a wedding I like to begin by picturing the bride and groom, looking at how they are costumed to build on it from there. Will the groom be in uniform and if so, what color is that and will the bride be in white (I ask because not all brides are these days)? Color schmes aren't so much about favorite color as it is about using color to enhance the setting.

Aug 23, 2006, 12:26 PM
    That was the reson why I asked I want a pale pink gown. Pink is just my color. Thanks so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Military wedding [ 9 Answers ]

I'm not engaged yet, I'm getting the ring on his next leave ( one month).. but however he wants to get married with in like 3-4 months, where as I wanted to get married in about 9-12.. how ever that is changing.. I'd marry him tomorrow if I could. I want a simple wedding, I don't need anything...

Countries without a military? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how many,and which countries do NOT have a standing army? Or where I can find that information? Thanks!

Which countries do NOT have a military? [ 2 Answers ]

Could you tell me how many,and which countries do not have a standing army? Or information where I might locate this? Thanks you!

View more questions Search