Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Feb 24, 2009, 10:48 AM
    Spirits and back pain
    Has anyone out there ever heard of back pain ever having to do with a residential spirit causing the pain. Thanks all... Patti
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Feb 24, 2009, 01:12 PM

Hi, Patti.

From time to time on this site people report in to describe encounters with spirits in which the spirit touched, scratched, grabbed, or hurt them. I wouldn't rule it out.

Or another possibility is that you have a much more mundane sort of back pain, but the pain you are experiencing affects your mental state, which affects the way you interact with spirits in your environment (making you more aware of them, or less, or generally changing your aura in ways they may react to). Have you ever seen a dog react to the smell of sickness on another animal? Like that. The spirits sense you are hurting, and their reaction could be anything from avoidance to wanting to help to wanting to feed off your pain.

The psychologist Arny Mindell put forward the idea that illness or pain can be understood as a dream the body is having, and interpreted the way one would interpret a dream. You can check him out here: The Dreaming Body

Blessings and Healing.

Alder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

Back pain [ 13 Answers ]

Well I'm 16 years old and for a few months now I have had really bad back pain in my lower back and now I have really bad pain at the lower right hand side at my front. I don't know what it could be but I'm really worried :confused: there is also some blood than comes from time to time and I no...

Back pain [ 3 Answers ]

I have had lingering lower left back pain for a long time. MRI's can't find anything wrong. It hurts to turn over in bed, lower into sitting position, get up from sitting position. I have had a herniated disk, but don't feel that is the problem now. I also have pain in my left hip where the leg...

Back pain [ 6 Answers ]

Last few days I had slight back pain (left hand side) I felt while I'm at office some angle while I am trying to turn I felt it. Is it affect of kidney? PLease advise.:mad:

View more questions Search