Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stefani2055 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 09:10 AM
    Stamp Act
    Analyze the significance of the Stamp Act in an essay form.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 09:12 AM

Why do you want us to do this ? For your homework ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 02:45 PM

Hi, stefani2055!

We do help people with homework on this site. But, the keyword here is "help". We don't directly answer homework questions for students here. If we did, how would that be helping them to learn how to come up with the answers themselves?

If you use this site to get help with your homework, please do take some time to come up with and post what you think might be the answers yourself. If you do that, it's likely that you'll have someone very knowledgeable about whatever subject who'll be willing to discuss with you how and why your answers are correct or incorrect.

If you would like to start and post a draft or your essay here, I'm sure that there will be those of us who would be willing to give you suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

Please also read the expectations concerning the posting of homework questions that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value of this stamp? [ 1 Answers ]

Arago: 1-cent Franklin I have the same Benjamin Franklin Overprinted Philippines 1 cent green stamp. I have it,But never know the value,so I hope some one knows:)

How risky is to get the H1B stamp? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I' m Romanian and I came to USA with a J1. When my J1 expired I switched to a tourist visa. When my tourist visa was done I found a company to sponsor me and I applied for a H1B, which was rejected the first time. I did an appeal and I won after I was pending for 2 years. I just got the I 29...

What is the value of this Stamp? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a United States postage stamp not cancelled dated 1635-1935 that is for 3 cents and is from Connecticut says on left side and on right side Tercentenary and at the bottom United States Postage and has a Tree in the middle and says The Charter Oak-stamp is glued on an envelope and all in...

Time Stamp [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe I'm missing something, but while playing around with the time clock on my cell phone I noticed that when I get somewhere around the middle east the clock jumps from 1hr increments to sometimes 30 minute and sometimes to 45 min increments! So I got on the time clock on my Gateway and it does...

View more questions Search