Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roland Martin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2006, 12:02 PM
    Power light flashing.
    The power light on my MESH tower is flashing. Why?
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 04:38 AM
    Not sure. It could mean a number of things. It could signify that the PC is in standby mode. Maybe someone wired up the case LED's incorrect and the hard drive light and power light are the wrong way round.

Have you still got your manual's? Try looking in there. Alternatively, try the Mesh support page: http://www.meshcomputers.com/Default...D_SUPPORT_HOME

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher model #665.1703, Flashing light-won't start [ 118 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher. It will not start. The light above normal wash is flashing continuously. Any advice will be helpful. Our warranty ran out 9 days ago:rolleyes: Thank-you in advance:o

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Normal Wash Light Flashing [ 2 Answers ]

The Normal Wash light on my five-year old Kenmore 665.15959000 dishwasher is flashing and the keypad is inoperative. I already tried disconnecting the power for several hours and it made no difference. Can somebody tell me what the flashing Normal Wash light means? I am aware of the High Temp, Air...

Computer won't boot, but power light blinks [ 11 Answers ]

So I have this computer. It worked just fine for a while. But now it starts up, boots up into Windows just fine. After about 2 minutes or so, the computer will just randomly turn off. The power light will start blinking, constantly, once a second or so. I hit the power button, nothing happens. I...

Connecting a power transformer to a light? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I have an outdoor lamp at my house that is/was using a power transformer for the lamp. First question: Why? The wires on one of the windings has been ripped off the unit and the base of the unit is very rusty. I do not know the manufacturer or the specs of the unit. So, I bought one,...

Do fluorescent light consume extra power when turned on? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've been having an ongoing debate with several people for quite a few years now over whether the "fluorescent startup myth" is true or not. The legend is that although fluo's consume less power than incandescents while running, fluo's consume a lot of power when you first start them up -...

View more questions Search