Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedRavn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Emo Makeup?
    Want to know more about the emo look... does anyone have any tips or advice on cosmetics? Colors, where to buy, and what to look for?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 12:45 PM

Have you tried googling it? I just did and found a ridiculous amounts of links about the music scene and style...
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 18, 2009, 09:04 AM

If you have a Hot Topic near you. Bingo. They have a lot of bright Makeup etc.
    CrayonScribbles Posts: 52, Reputation: 6

Apr 7, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Well I am emo, not to the full extent but I wear black eyeliner + mascara with different color eyeshadows (depending on the outfit)

I would say go with what you think looks good. Express yourself
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Go to VideoJug - Life Explained. On Film. - it's better than YouTube [in my opinion].

MRS.S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup [ 4 Answers ]

For halloween I am being a witch. A nice witch, but I want to look hot, but not trampy. I really like this guy and I think he likes me. What kind of cheap makeup can I wear to make me look hot ( not trampy )?:(:confused:

Makeup air [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 2 family that has 2 furnaces and a water heater w/ a total of 230000 BTU the mech room it is in is 1229.2 cubic ft the whole basement (finished) is 5562.2 cubic ft I installed four 16''vents one 12'' one 8'' and put a 24''x30'' vent on the door.The 16'' vents I put 2 up high &...

Makeup Kit [ 3 Answers ]

So, you know those eyeshadow sets that you can get at Walmart and Fred Meyer and such? I love those for the fact that they have a wide variety of eyeshadow colors. But hate that fact that the makeup islow quality. Do any good makeup brands make these?:p

Where do you buy your makeup? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am trying to get stores to sell my fiance's aunt's new makeup line called about face by Pamela John. It is a mineral-based makeup line. The question I have for you all is where do you normally buy your makeup products? (department store, salon, independent...

View more questions Search