Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lost09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 08:05 AM
    Copy of High school Diploma
    How do I receive a copy of my high school diploma asap! I gratuated from Richland Northeast High school in 2001.It is located in Columbia S.C.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 08:10 AM

Do you need your diploma or your transcript?

If you need your transcript, simply contact your high school and see if they can fax you a copy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 09:23 AM

You received a dipolma when you graduated, if you lost it, well sorry just tough unless you can find the printer and pay them to do antoher one.

But the school will send you a copy of your transcript which is actually the more formal proof that you graduated.
    This is used to give to jobs or anyone requriing proof you graduated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private College closed in Ontario, Canada; how do I get a copy of diploma? [ 2 Answers ]

Private College closed in Ontario, Canada; how do I get a copy of diploma?

How do you get Copy of High School Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I need a copy of a high school diploma- the original is lost. Can some one tell me the proper procedure and who to contact is Albuquerque NM?

How to get your high school diploma for free [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get my high school diploma for free I know that there is a lot of sites saying that there free but they all have a fee you have to pay I don't have much money and I need my diploma without having to pay a lot of money or no money at all

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

Low Cost high school Diploma? [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to trun my life around and part of the process is getting my high school diploma... is there any schools that provide accredited high school diplomas at lower costs than 200 dollars or more?:confused:

View more questions Search