Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bel83 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Looking for 70s or 80s movie title
    All I remember is this girl around 8 who gets separated by her dad, who she believes is dead, until the end where they reunite in which she is in some trouble and I think is trying to get away, plus I think her dad was rich.

I know its not much to go on, but I would love the help.

NOT annie
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 08:34 AM

This happens in...

The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking (1988) - Plot summary

But then again... could be something else.
    googlemoose Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 08:47 PM

Hmm the little princess?
    bel83 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by googlemoose View Post
    hmm the little princess?
    Yes, your right, thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Searching for movie title(60's based movie) [ 2 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to find the title that is for a 60's based theme, and is about a high school kid who meets another one that has just moved in to town. The new kid is somewhat of a rebel (rides a motorcycle, drinks, sleeps around) He teaches the hometown kid that has been living there all his...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search